We are pleased to confirm that our Sawbridgeworth showroom reopened on Monday 15 June 2020.
Like the rest of the country, we have spent the last few months under coronavirus lockdown and, now that the restrictions have been loosened a little, we are in a position to reopen. We are still acutely aware of the risk to our staff and customers and, to minimise that risk, we are introducing a number of changes to the way we do business.
- – If you wish to visit our showroom, you must first make an appointment.
- – Only one set of customers will be permitted in our showroom at any given time.
- – You may not touch any items in the showroom.
- – You will be expected to wear a covering over your face when you enter the store. If you don’t have anything like that, we can provide you with a disposable face mask.
- – We will only have two members of our team in the showroom – the rest of our team are working remotely.
- – There will be signs clearly posted around the showroom to help your maintain social distancing.
We would like to thank our customers for standing by us during these unprecedented times. We will continue to ensure that your safety and the safety of our staff are of the utmost importance.
We would also remind your all that, if you can’t make to the showroom, the entire Hot Doors UK range of wardrobe doors, kitchen cupboard doors and drawer fronts can still be purchased from our online store.