Are you feeling that now is the right time to update your kitchen? Well, you should go right ahead, then. Except that you don’t have the cash to rework your home’s kitchen completely. But you don’t need to panic – instead, why not turn to simple yet effective ideas on how to achieve your goal? Read on for 10 different ways that we came up with to help you revamp your kitchen for less.
- Buy replacement kitchen doors. This will be your option if the current doors are already beyond repair or are too outdated. It is also easy enough to replace the kitchen cupboards since those come in standard sizes.
- Get new handles to match! There are plenty of choices with this one. Maybe you’d like to be a little more colourful this time, or maybe go for that classic look that’s also timeless. This is even easier than replacement cupboard doors!
- Repaint the furniture. This is easy enough to do and also effective since they are the most visible elements within the space. Kitchen adapted paints are available, so no need to worry about household products and stains.
- Change the chairs. Never underestimate them because they can enhance the look of the area, add more colour to it, or give a certain designer feel.
- Let there be light. Think about installing back-lit glass panels for some very effective lighting around the countertops and work area.
- Change the taps. You normally wouldn’t think too much of them, but changing the taps can add a little more style to your kitchen without having to break the bank.
- Installing some shelves should help. It would be a great way to de-clutter the cupboards and at home while also adding to the look of the space. Mix useful items with display pieces and even small house plants to add life to a useless wall space.
- Wall-mounted racks and rails can come in handy. It is certainly more convenient to have pots and utensils easily within reach and away from surfaces.
- Customise by utilising a few pieces of decor. Put carpets or mats under the table or within reach of the sink for a bit of character.
- How about adding a clock to upgrade the aesthetic quality of the room? A large and nice looking, industrial style clock would do the trick in many modern or classic kitchens.
For the cheapest replacement doors and handles in the UK that still offer excellent quality, you can rely on us at Hot Doors. Having been around for 25 years means that we know the industry pretty well. We can help you get the best crafted kitchen units and door fronts while staying within your budget, so please contact us today to see how we can help you achieve your dream kitchen!